Hampton Roads Housing Consortium (HRHC) is a voluntary association of governmental, private and non-profit organizations and individuals committed to improving affordable housing opportunities in the Hampton Roads region of Virginia.
The HRHC serves as a regional vehicle to promote and facilitate excellent and affordable housing opportunities within Hampton Roads.
HRHC believes that households of all income levels deserve a fair opportunity to purchase or rent housing that is safe, affordable and suitable for their needs. The HRHC also supports adequate housing for persons with special needs including the disabled, elderly and homeless.
Many HRHC member groups are directly involved with:
- Community Planning
- Housing Production and Rehabilitation,
- Homeownership and Foreclosure Counseling
- Affordable Mortgage Financing
- Real estate sales and/or rentals
- Community Supportive Services (Childcare, Education/Training, Employment )
- Homelessness Prevention
- Emergency Services
- March 4, 2015 (10am-Noon)
HRHC Board of Directors Meeting
723 Woodlake Drive
- April 9, 2015 (10 am – 12 Noon)
HRHC Membership Meeting
City of Hampton – Ruppert Sargent Building
700 Settlers Landing Road
Membership Drive is ending soon. Act now to secure your membership, dues will increase after August 30, 2014. Click here to pay online